My brother, Sterling, and his wife, Debbie, have the best backyard ever! We all have backyard envy. And, so it has become a tradition that the Pitts family have their annual Easter over there. We always start off with some good ol' egg dying.
It takes intense concentration. ...the tongue helps with that:).
Love the dyed finger tips, Zane.
On the hunt.
Do you see all that sugar just waiting to rot her teeth?:) Why did we even bother to pay for braces?
SCORE!!!
Good finds.
Zane is an awesome big brother .... always helping Weston out.
yea, I'd say Lance is having toooo much fun!

I couldn't help but to get in on the fun... and sneak up behind Todd. Love my man! We ended the evening with a yummy BBQ. Another wonderful Easter at Sterling and Debbie's. Love our FAMILY!



1 comment:
It's fun looking at your cute family. These are great pics. I can't believe how grown up everybody is. Wow how time flies. Your kids are SO dang cute :-)
Post a Comment