Friday, February 27, 2009

The Perfect Way to Celebrate a Horse Lover's Bday

First, we went out to dinner as a family. Sierra got her present from us....just what she asked for. An ipod. Yes, a non-horse related item. Yes, I was shocked too. Could she be growing up?
While we ate dinner, Weston shared with us another one of his many talents. Coloring....two handed. Amazing and cute. It gets it done twice as fast.







After going out to dinner, Sierra and I left in a separate car. I surprised her by taking her to see Cavalia. What a spectacular show with beautiful horses and amazing acrobatics and tricks. We loved the show.

1 comment:

Just Be us said...

Awww ... I love your relationship with her. How sweet to surprise her with a horse show. What a special day for her! I have a feeling she's the type of child that is so sweet you want to pour on the gifts & love.

Happy Birthday, sweet Sierra!