So, this is Todd and I bonding on Valentine's Day:)...yes, with toothpicks and lifesavers. I told you Todd wasn't really romantic. hee hee. Seriously, I can only blame myself for my non-romantic night since I made our plans.With several other couples, we went out for a yummy dinner and came back to our house for some fun and games. We had a blast. We've got some great, fun friends that were soooo entertaining. We all agreed to do it again next year!
Kevin and Julie getting up after a game meanwhile sharing some good laughs.
Cindy and Bobby getting ready.
Jason and Kelly trying to win....but they didn't. Although they still gave us some pretty good entertainment. My house was so full of laughter that night. It was a blast.
We also played the not-so-newleywed game where the "longest" married couples jumped ahead. And then we ended with a white elephant gift exchange. It was a lot of fun. We've got some great friends! Looking forward to 2010!



2 comments:
At first I thought that was the back of YOUR head in that second picture. Whoa.
And I hope the kids were already in bed. These little activities could have been traumatizing. :P
First, I'll take that as a compliment since Lani weighs about 100 lbs. Her head must be half the size of mine. ANd, yes, we did farm the kids out to our friends' homes. Sierra wasn't too happy about it. WHen she came home at 11:00pm (after already falling asleep) she let me know that I "KICKED" her out of the house and parents don't do that!!!
Post a Comment