Friday, February 20, 2009

There's a 1st for Everything.

There's first for everything. ...like taking a shower with my dog?! No, I didn't invite him in. We have a walk-in shower. So, there I am taking a shower one morning. Next thing I know, Cash just walks in and sits down in the water puddle. Crazy dog. Was he wanting me to turn on the other shower head for himor something? I mean, he does like water...A LOT. But, it just seemed too weird having him sit there staring at my rolls. Maybe he was hungry. I often put his pills in old bread rolls. Oh, he's just so loyal. He justs always wants to be with me. Last week, I went out to the treadmill in the guesthouse. And, then I hear a single bark outside. Sure enough, when I open the door he is sitting there wanting to come inside and join me. But, this shower sharing somehow seemed so wrong. :)

1 comment:

Danielle said...

Does Todd know about this?