Friday, February 20, 2009

25 Random Things About Me

**tag from Facebook**

How it is supposed to work: Once you've been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 25 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you. At the end, choose people to be tagged. You have to tag the person who tagged you. If I tagged you, it's because I want to know more about you and I suspect that you'll make a really good list.

***Guilt admitted here: I am soooo not creative or original.... so I used Crystal's ideas to go off of.

1. I love to ride roller coasters and crazy rides.
2. I don't like the beach cause sand seems to get everywhere and I hate that sticky feeling.
3. I love animals - hence, the 4 horses, 2 dogs, and 1 cat.
4. I love to see the joy on my children's faces when they play with the animals.
5. I have no clue how to text, but I know how to set up a blog and I'm learning how to "facebook."
6. I love salads with yummy vinegarette dressings ....esp. when I'm being "good."
7. I love ice cream when I'm not being good. ....never got over it after the Baskin Robbin days.
8. I "probably" spend too much time on the computer (yea...still a little denial there).
9. I love my husband.
10. I love the way my husband looks at me and still flirts with me.
11. I love my four children.
12. I think peanut butter M&Ms are the best. (Thanks, or no thanks to Sonya for introducing those to me:)
13. I love that almost all of my family still live here in the valley with me...
14. and I love that my only sister that doesn't live here...will soon live here:):):)
15. I like to sit outside and nice and enjoy the peace and quiet.
16. When I fill up my gas tank, I like the dollar amount owed to end on an even dollar.
17. I like to sing, but I can't...and I can't even remember the words anyways, thanks to my short term memory.
18. I like to follow my husband riding on quads so I can check out his cute tush when he stands up over bumps.
19. I still prefer wearing simple ol' flip flops like I did in high school....my heels look horrible most of the time.
20. I spend way tooo much time cleaning up poo...whether it be my 3 yr old's, the dogs' or the horses'.
21. I always have a huge, messy paper pile in my laundry room.
22. I am having fun seeing everyone on facebook even if it adds to my computer time.
23. For my goals - I am going to lose 10lbs and go to the Temple once a month this year.
24. I work with the young women (16-18 yr olds) in my church and I love it! The girls are so much fun!
25. I lose my patience and yell too much at my children. sorry. Maybe another goal will be to yell less.

No comments: