Friday, February 20, 2009

Senior Year Tag from Facebook

















IN YOUR SENIOR YEAR DID YOU...
1. Did you date someone from your school? Yes
2. Did you marry someone from your high school? Yes, luckily:)
3. Did you car pool to school? I was "fortunate" ?? enough to live close by so I had to walk!
4. What kind of car did you have? Some red honda? car ar first, then some blue car, but my sister and I had to share. Since she was going to MCC, she really got to use it the most.
5. What kind of car do you have now? a surburban. woohoo!
6. Its Friday night...where are you now? date night with my hubby or going out with the kids.
7. It is Friday night...where were you then? football games, out with friends, or out with Todd.
8. What kind of job did you have in high school? Baskin Robbin....love that ice cream still.
9. What kind of job do you do now? the most important one, right....at least, that's what I keep telling myself:)....stay at home mom.
10. Were you a party animal? No, I always liked to be with friends, but I don't think I could be described as an "animal".
11. Were you considered a flirt? I don't think so....unless you asked Todd.
12. Were you in band, orchestra, or choir? Orchestra.
13. Were you a nerd? I don't think I was a nerd, hope not at least.
14. Did you get suspended or expelled? gasp. never. only BAD kids get suspended. The few times I ditched, I thought it was fun but I thought for sure I was going to get caught and go to heck.
15. Can you sing the fight song? No, I couldn't even start it.....my memory is shot.
16. Who was/were your favorite teacher(s)? I can picture them, but I can't remember their names. oh, Mr Palmer was a great math teacher. Ummmm...the chemistry teacher. ???
17. Where did you sit during lunch? it varied....cafeteria, seminary, a fast food restaurant....etc
18. What was your school's full name? Westwood High School
19. When did you graduate? 1989
20. What was your school mascot? Warriors
21. If you could go back and do it again, would you? I loved high school so I wouldn't mind doing it again. But, I am not really "wanting" to....it's kind of a "been there, done that" and now I like where I am in life.
22. Did you have fun at Prom? Of course, I was with Todd.
23. Do you still talk to the person you went to Prom with? Everyday. Still love to hold his hand and flirt with him.
24. Are you planning on going to your next reunion? Of course. A lot of people I don't get to see at all, but I would like to catch up with them.
25. Do you still talk to people from school? Some, not enough.
26. School Colors? Orange and Blue
27. What celebrities came from your high school? Ummm, not that into my fellow high schoolers, I guess. Who knows what they are all doing.??? I guess I haven't heard any of their names on the news.

No comments: