
I think that Todd is a lover of gadgets & gizmos, and so he passes that fun on along to his sons. He came home with a couple of straws...or rather, pieces of straws where one gets to assemble the tubes and connectors however he wishes to create his own unique straw. And, so the fun began. They were originally getting out drinks...some yummy SunnyD. But, when they realized they were having Top Ramen Soup for dinner (cause Mom and Dad were going out), the straws quickly went to use for sucking up the liquid in the soup. Gotta love it!

Quite the masterpiece....even includes a convenient handle. The looks of it remind me of that MouseTrap game for some reason.

But, when the liquid was gone, the fun continued. I guess their Mom never told them not to play with their food!

YUMMY. I bet you're craving some Top Ramen now:). It's one of our children's favorites. They like it even better "dry" with egg cooked in it....one of Todd's mission specialities. But, I don't think that would come up through the straws very well.
1 comment:
K, this was hilarious! Love the straws! And Ramen noodles are also some of our kids favorite snacks, though we've never had it with the egg mixture!
Post a Comment