
Todd and I went to see the musical last night for the first time. I loved it. Well, a couple songs could have been left out:). But, the puppets and costumes were amazing. Todd and I agreed that although the lady that played Rafiki was a beautiful singer, we liked that character better in the movie with a male's voice. It was a great show though. I wish that I had brought my kids to see it, too. I think even the younger boys would have loved all those animals, but that might be asking too much of them as far as sitting still. I think Todd enjoyed it too even though musicals really aren't his thing. He went with me ....cause he loves me:) Isn't that true love for ya? When one will go do something for the other... just cause the other one enjoys it?! Now, I just gotta get him scrapbooking. jk ha ha



3 comments:
Your kids are gorgeous, but then how could they not be! What fun times your family has. I never knew you were the "cowgirl" type. It's so fun to find out where everyone ended up.
When we were in New York City two summers ago, we took the whole family to see "The Lion King" on Broadway. It was one of the highlights of our trip - loved it! I'm glad Todd loves you so much that he took you to see it. :)
Fun, Cath!
Post a Comment