Saturday, January 31, 2009

He Really is a "little" Romantic!


So, everyone knows I love my husband despite the fact that he really isn't too romantic. Really. But a couple weeks ago, when he left for an overnighter up to Roosevelt Lake to help his brother out, he left me this note under the decorative pillows, but on top of the sleeping pillows. So, I found it as I went to bed that night. Isn't he sweet?! Made my night. (maybe if I put this on the blog, I'll get more romance from him:0....probably not.)

3 comments:

Danielle said...

Careful-- you're going to scare him out of doing it again if you blog it here.

Back when Charlotte was in the hospital and we were both running back and forth between home and the hospital, I came home to find a sweet note like that from Caleb. It was a sweet relief in the middle of all the chaos.

I think we both got darn lucky with our husbands. :)

D said...

Ahh, how sweet.

Just Be us said...

This makes me so happy to see this. Those notes mean more than anything when they are from your husband! Way to go, Todd!