Now, I have to admit that I have told Wes, downright encouraged him, to pee outside in the backyard grass. You see, I get tired of cleaning up pee around the toilet. You know it's bad when, out of habit, Wes immediately tears off toilet paper and starts wiping around the toilet as soon as he is done peeing.
But, I have NEVER told him he could poop outside. NEVER. And, for some reason, he thinks he can. And, so I blame Cash. Why not? The dog must have given him the idea.
Unfortunately, Wes has pooped in the FRONT YARD giving our neighbors quite a show. He gets in trouble and immediately says "sorry" to make it all better. But, then, today he did it again. I think the neighbors are wishing that we would move. Who wants to see a little boy squatting, doing you know what, out front for everyone to see?!



4 comments:
Where's the picture?
:P
Hilarious! And Danielle's comment cracked me up!
I think I'll stick with the potty chair for a while longer. :)
Oh no! Lol-
Post a Comment