
Gotta love hand-me-downs. A friend of mine asked me if Wes would want a hand me down horse. She warned that it was big...one that he could sit on....in fact, another friend had turned it down not wanting more " big junk" in the house. But, I said, "sure, bring on the junk." Wes is loving it. YEE HAW. The big kids push him around on it and he can't stop giggling. Unfortunately, as the vinyl hooves rub across the stone floor, it makes a certain noise. And, so Lance named the horse "Toots". And, the name stuck. So, here is Wes giggling while riding Toots.
Oh, and you gotta love that Cash, the dog, wants to eat the horse's mouth for some reason.



2 comments:
I love hand-me-downs, I think that about 95% of kaydence's clothes are hand me downs (mainly from Kathleen), I LOVE IT!!! It looks like Weston is a big fan of them too, he has the cutest laugh I've ever heard!
That is the cutest video! I love it!
Post a Comment