
Somedays I just gotta remind myself why I chose to stay at home with my kids....isn't he cute?!
But, I just got finished cleaning up footprints of poo.
Apparently, he had an accident in his undies and tried to clean it up himself. The problem is that he dropped the poop on the ground and then stepped in it.
So, he then comes crying to me leaving a trail of poopy footprints to clean up....on my carpet even!
Somedays I wonder why I didn't choose to work and send him to daycare. They could be cleaning up the poopy footprints instead of me. (jk)



4 comments:
The memories of cleaning up poop have already accumulated nicely for me, and I do work. Earlier this month we were invited to a new friends house for dinner. Camryn managed to get poop ALL OVER the toilet when she was using the bathroom. That was fun.
I'm sorry. This too shall pass!
Oh, the joys!!! ;o)
HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!! I'm so glad I thought to come check your blog. KIds and poop stories kind of crack me up. (when my oldest was 3 she used hers to finger paint on her wall, crib...and her own eyebrows!!) LOL!!---Jennifer(Swann)G.
Post a Comment