Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Bad, I mean, Good Hair Day:)

Unfortunately, I did not marry one of those men that enjoy brushing or playing with their wife's hair....I know.....poor me. Sonya was that lucky. But, not me. So, I have to resort to my children. Luckily, Zane seems to enjoy it. I enjoy his brushing most of the time, except for the occasional hard pull. He usually just likes to try to braid it, but this time I talked him into brushing it more. Awwww. I could sit there forever. Then, Sierra wanted to get into the styling too. What do you think? Do they have a future in hair styling?



Zane wanted to put it all up on top. That was A LOT....and, I mean, way too much....hair pulling for me. I might not encourage this anymore after all.





3 comments:

Danielle said...

I dunno, Catherine. Between the two 'dos, I kinda like Zane's better. Go with that one!

Hermana McKenna Pitts said...

I agree with Danielle. Zane has so much personality it's great!

Just Be us said...

Those are sweet moments, Catherine. I don't recall ever styling my mom's hair. How fun to have photos of the moment with your kids. And you look cute in those styles!