Sunday, September 28, 2008

One Last Swim...for the season, that is.



Before the water gets too cold, we had to get one more swim in!

And the girls are off! Half the fun is just watching the younger girls lovin' it! They have soooo much fun. It's pretty cute. Sierra is on the far right side.
I think swimming is Sierra's favorite thing to do with Pepper.

Look at her SMILE!



Here's to my baby, Cherokee. Swimming was a lot of fun for me, too. Although, I'll still say lopin' is my fav. ....and I think it's Cherokee's too. We both just love to take off and RUN!!!



The hardest part of swimming, is getting back on your horse if you fall off.


No saddle means no stirrups.


I had to use Pepper (behind me) as a step stool:)

Even Sierra struggles to get up. It can be quite entertaining.



Well, we had a great ride and a great swim. It's been a fun summer. Now, we are ready for some cooler weather.


3 comments:

Danielle said...

Now that looks like fun. I had no idea you guys went that deep with the horses. Do the horses actually like it, or are they just putting up with it?

The Romero family said...

I think you should be wearing life jackets. But that looks SO FUN!

Just Be us said...

That looks like SO much fun! Cath, did you know the last time I was on a horse was in high school on one of those dates during the day for a dance?