
So, Todd takes a picture of Sierra and I at Wes' bday celebration. He hands me back the camera. I go to check how the picture turned out. Immediately, I think "Boy, do I look ol....". But, before I can even finish that thought, Sierra chimes in, " YOU LOOK OLD, Mom". Oh, woe is me.
4 comments:
As Sean would say, "It's not the pants that make you look fat, it's the fat that makes you look fat."
It's not so much that you look old. You are old. jk. I think you look dang good. Check out those legs! HOT!! Mine are giant white tree trunks!!
Don't worry, I'll be there too someday.
Ohh! Not fair! ;) "What goes around, comes around!" That's what I'd tell her. (hee,hee) I think you look awesome!
I think you need to take Sierra to have her eyes checked!!!!
I was thinking you look skinny and gorgeous! Nice legs, babe!
Post a Comment