
So, Lance hands Todd a piece of Warhead candy ...with no warning of course. (yea, Lance is a lot like Todd is his own conniving, trickster way). Todd, expecting a sweet piece of candy, gets caught off guard....just a little:). It was soooo funny. I missed the first minute or so (the best part -i.e. the best facial expressions) cause I wasn't expecting this kind of reaction. I couldn't get the camera out fast enough.

Todd actually took the candy out and was going to toss it cause he couldn't handle it. But, I told him that I'd try one if he could be man enough to finish his candy.
I guess I got a milder flavor - cause mine wasn't that bad. Or I'm just that tough:).
So, we had to have a rematch. And, I got lemon. WOWEE!!! Whoever could keep it together with wa straight face was declared the winner.
Lance took the picture - hence the nice cropping job.
2 comments:
That makes my mouth all tingly just thinking about it! Love the pictures!!
Ya, I think Lance takes after his father - hence the great bike repair and the rotten picture (cropping and out of focus). (hee,hee)
P.S. I hate those sour things! Ick.
Post a Comment