Thursday night, the kids and I went to see "Walking With Dinosaurs" at the US Airways. I knew the little boys would really get into it, but I invited the big kids to come along also if they wanted to. We had a great time! I think Wes was a little scared when we were first walking in....a little late (we got lost!) so it was dark and dinosaurs were roaring. But, then he quickly warmed up. I think he thought those dinosaurs were REAL. When the tall Brachiosaurus came out, Weston waved, "Hi Dinosaur, Hi, Hi!!" It was a cute little wave - fingers close together, hand curved slightly - like one was signing the letter c in sign language:). Wish I had a picture of that! He was in AWE. And, Zane thought it was pretty cool too. The dinosaurs were so neat to just sit and watch move around. It was a great show. I think even the big kids enjoyed it.Friday, September 12, 2008
Have you walked with them?
Thursday night, the kids and I went to see "Walking With Dinosaurs" at the US Airways. I knew the little boys would really get into it, but I invited the big kids to come along also if they wanted to. We had a great time! I think Wes was a little scared when we were first walking in....a little late (we got lost!) so it was dark and dinosaurs were roaring. But, then he quickly warmed up. I think he thought those dinosaurs were REAL. When the tall Brachiosaurus came out, Weston waved, "Hi Dinosaur, Hi, Hi!!" It was a cute little wave - fingers close together, hand curved slightly - like one was signing the letter c in sign language:). Wish I had a picture of that! He was in AWE. And, Zane thought it was pretty cool too. The dinosaurs were so neat to just sit and watch move around. It was a great show. I think even the big kids enjoyed it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
That sounds so fun! I'm sure my little girls would have been scared to death, but I think I would enjoy it. I wish we had something like that close by.
How fun!!
Post a Comment