Sunday, September 28, 2008

Now That's a ROCK!

Occassionally, when one rides, a rock can get stuck in his horse's foot. But, never have I seen a rock this BIG get stuck in a foot. Everyone was so shocked, we had to get a picture of it. No wonder Cherokee started limping. Poor guy. That thing was just the right size....any bigger and it couldn't have fit.....any smaller and it probably wouldn't have stuck.
I couldn't even pry it out with my leatherman. Jason had to hit it out with another rock.
One of our highlights of the ride or any ride....seeing the wild horses that live down by the river.

3 comments:

Laura said...

WOW!! I had no idea that wild horses still existed - wild. That's awesome!!!

Anonymous said...

I didn't know that wild horses still existed either! That is amazing, do people ever try to catch them and tame them? I can't believe how big that rock was in his foot, he hit it just right!

Just Be us said...

That is SO sad!!! Glad you got it out!