The baby of our family turned THREE on Monday! Boy, does time fly! Above, he plays with one of the highlights of his bday - the balloons:). Kids are like magnets to balloons for some reason. He had a lot of fun playing with them.
We went to Jungle Jim's or Jeepers to celebrate as a family. One of Wes' favorite meals is pizza, so, of course, we had to have some. Yummy.Happy 3rd Wes!
We gave him a bike since he's a big boy now. We'll just need to wait a month or two to have some good bike riding weather.
What a cool fort! I think Zane is really going to enjoy this gift also.
I foresee a sleepover in it this weekend.
Gianna, Wes, and Alivia trying out the cool, new, teepee.
Since Papa and Grandma Cake sent their gift in the mail, we thought they'd enjoy seeing Wes open his present on our family blog.
Happy Birthday Weston. We're glad you're ours!



4 comments:
Happy Birthday Wes!!
And how long has Wes been able to pedal? Justin still won't try his on his tricycle even though he can reach the pedals. I figured maybe it was a developmental thing he hasn't reached yet. *shrug*
He is the cutest boy. I'm glad he had a good birthday and thank goodness he's okay after the scorion sting! Poor little guy.
I love the picture of him in the tee pee with those beautiful little girls.
SO CUTE! HAPPY BIRTHDAY, WES!
Post a Comment