The next morning I sent off an email to his teacher asking what we could do to help Zane do better. He was already on his medicine. I really didn't want to up the dosage. I thought of how his 1st grade teacher had a sticker chart for him. (Although his first grade teacher also went on and on everytime I saw her about how much she loved Zane). So, I mentioned that idea to his new teacher and she gave it a try. It wasn't an overnight fix, but each day he got better and earned more stickers (ie. completed more work). I told him that I would give him a reward if he could finish ALL his work EVERYDAY for a WHOLE week.
And, so he did it....all for the want of a BAKUGAN! (and, no I have never ever heard of these until now). He had a great week this week. He says it was hard, but he did it! Hopefully, Zane can do it every week....with a little bit of incentive:)



2 comments:
Zane has a special mom who is so on top of everything.
You are an ADORABLE mommy! And I'll say it FOR his teacher: He is so adorable, special, wonderful!
Post a Comment