Friday, August 22, 2008

Happy Birthday Todd!

Last Tuesday, Todd turned 38. WOOHOO. That's 38 years of being wonderful:)
I married a wonderful man. A man that treats me respecfully. A man that loves to hang out with me. A man that loves me. I'm so glad he's mine.
And, as one can see in the picture above, the kids adore him as well. Sierra took a clay class at the Mesa Arts Center this summer. She knew her Dad's bday was coming up and so she made him a couple of clay pieces. We are getting quite the collection over here at our house with all the different clay classes that the children have taken over the years. And the pieces are all priceless, of course:).

When Zane found out it was going to be his Dad's bday, he immediately went to work - to our craft drawers. And, this is what he made for Todd. I think the color looks good on him, don't you? Too cute! Our Dad is numero uno!

We can't forget the cute note on the underside of the visor. Way to pay attention to detail, Zane.

Todd's feelin' the love!!!




Then, this wasn't a bday gift, but I thought I'd include it in this post since it was made for Todd also. By whom you ask? Lance. That's what makes it even more special. This summer the kids were making things with those plastic beads that you melt together with the iron. They make these cool designs and patterns. Sierra and Zane started making their names, etc. So, then Lance joins in and makes this one for his Dad. He gave it to Todd "just cause." Now, that's a tear jerker. When a 13 year old tells you your number one "just cause". Kudos to Todd for being the best dad around.

.

2 comments:

Danielle said...

He's 38? Sheeesh, he's old. :)

Just Be us said...

Oh ... the gifts are so precious! Happy Birthday, Todd! I can't believe your 38!