
Last Monday night, I wasn't prepared with a Family Home Evening lesson. As we all gathered around, I asked who had a spur of the moment lesson to share, since I didn't have one. Todd shrugged his shoulders. Hmmm. I looked at Lance. "Lance, do you have a lesson you could share?" "Yea". (Jaw dropped to the floor). He popped up, ran to his room, and grabbed his scriptures. Todd and I exchanged looks of absolute amazement. What had we just witnessed here??? Lance came back and shared a thought from his Deacon's Presidency Planning Meeting that he had had the day before. WOW. He's really growing up! I'm so proud!!!



2 comments:
Wow. Those are the moments that make it all worth it! He's giving FHE lessons and making dinners!?! Sounds like an awesome teenager so far!!! ;)
That is so COOL! I'm proud of you, Lance!
Post a Comment