Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Me Do It!!!

So, after playing in the hose, Wes came in and took a bath. Afterwards, we went to get him dressed. He INSISTED that he do it. "ME DO IT." He even started jumping up and down to throw a fit when I tried to suggest that I might help with his shirt because it was going on BACKWARDS. But, he didn't care. He wanted to do it all by himself! Here's the proud boy - he did it all by himself. By the way, is the jumping up and down a natural instinct for throwing a fit when one is frustrated? I mean, if not, who did he learn it from? Well, either way, it was pretty funny. Should have gotten a movie clip of that one!

2 comments:

Danielle said...

Awww, that's just too funny.

Just Be us said...

Yay Wes! Good job!