Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Good Luck Jacob!

Sunday was Jacob's (Todd's baby brother) missionary farewell. He is headed off to Guadalajara, Mexico. He leaves today. Jacob gave a great talk and bore a strong testimony of his desire to share the gospel. He'll be a great missionary. Good luck, Jacob!
And, since Todd was dressed up in his suit for the occasion, I couldn't pass up my photo-op.
Now, I just gotta get one of him in his cycle gear:). He's so hot!

4 comments:

Jolene said...

Catherine! I just stumbled across your blog! I have had so much fun catching up with your cute kids! It is so hard to believe how old they are getting! We think about you guys all the time! So glad to have the blogs to keep in touch!

Danielle said...

Holy hannah that boy is tall!!

Anonymous said...

Don't you love the hot husbands in their suits!!! I heard about what happened to Weston then read about it!!! Wow, I am so glad he is okay, I cannot even begin to imagine how scary that was. I cried with the thought of what I would do if that happened to Kaydence. Seriously you are so much braver than me. What a blessing that he is okay.

Just Be us said...

Wow, your "baby" brother is tall!