There are some days when I hear the hose running out back and I know....I know what it means and I just want to wring his neck.... Wes is out playing in the hose and getting soaked! (Usually it's at the most inconvenient times....when you're just about to walk out the door somewhere.) But, this morning, since we weren't in a rush to go somewhere and he wasn't ready for the day anyways, it was cute and so it quickly became a photo-op. Weston loves to turn on the hose and play!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)











2 comments:
This kind of makes me wish we had a dog for Justin. Then I remember scooping the poop (well, Caleb scooping the poop) and the dead grass and the hair all over the yard and decide against it. But it sure looks like they had fun!!
SOOOO CUTE!
Post a Comment