Sunday, July 12, 2009

Swimming with the Big Guys again

We went out for a date ride up to Gisela, AZ with two other couples - Jason, Megan, Bobby, and Cindy.
We headed down to a creek and changed into our swimsuits for some fun swimming with the horses. Todd on his faithful steed, Trigger. Good, ol' reliable Trigger.

Todd took Storm in the water for a bit.


Cherokee and I. I was a bit nervous since I only had him in his halter. I should have put the bridle and bit on for a little more control:)



Bobby tried out Jason's horse Gus in the water since his horse, Roxi, didn't want to go.





Bobby and Cindy posing for the camera while Jason plays in the background. Jason was like a little kid...couldn't get enough of the swimming with the horses.




Jason took Gus in next.






After swimming, we headed back to the trailer to grab a bite of food for a late lunch.








No comments: