Sunday, July 12, 2009

Happy Father's Day!

Our little family has been blessed with a wonderful man to be the father of our kids. He loves us. He's fun. He works so very hard for us. Thanks Todd for being the best Dad!!!


Todd and Lance - February 1995



I asked each of the kids why they love their dad. Their responses show much of their personality. For example, when I asked Lance. His reponse was "cause he's chunky." No, serious Lance. What's special about your dad. "Cause he's fat." Sorry, Todd. I am not sure where the sarcasm comes from....couldn't have come from my side of the family:). All I can say is that I am glad that I didn't ask those questions on Mother's day. Above, is Todd holding Lance in the hospital 14 and a half years ago. And, don't even ask where the "today" photo is of Lance and his Dad. As always, he avoided my camera. argh.



Todd and Sierra - February 1997


Sierra, on the hand, chattered away a long answer. Why? "Cause HE IS AWESOME. Cause he makes the best biscuits n gravy...and steak....and fish. I could write a whole page of reasons...." Okay, Sierra, that's good. Yea, she loves her daddy.




Todd and Zane - Janurary 2001


Zane said he loves his daddy "cause he takes us on scooter rides and he makes us bicuits n gravy."








Todd and Wes - September 2005



And, last but not least, Wes says he loves his daddy cause " he help me clean up yesterday." Don't ask me to explain. I have no idea what he was talking about. But, he loves his daddy. That's what matters most.



We love you!!! Happy Father's Day!!!





No comments: