Friday, October 3, 2008

Success Again....if you can call it that

So, Wes went pee in the toilet again this morning. WooHoo. (Yesterday, consisted of one pee in the toilet, one in the grass without pulling his pants down though, and one on the carpet. So, I got to pull out the ol' wet vac). This morning, I put him in the bath again cause he wasn't getting the pee to come. And so, once again, he got out and peed again...some in the toilet, some on the OUTSIDE of the toilet...and some all over the shower curtain. A little too much pinching action?! So, the shower curtain is in the wash and we'll work on aiming it gently. ARGH. I thought my bathroom smelled like pee this morning (before he went). I'm starting to wonder how well he aimed yesterday. I guess I'll be sanitizing the whole bathroom.

5 comments:

Kathleen said...

I think I am glad I have girls. Potty training is struggle enough, without the aim issue. We are just getting started with Kendra. She will go in the potty when she wants to, and thats it right now. Most of the time she does not want to. Frustrating.

Laura said...

The adventure continues (as does the sanitizing). Keep it up, Mommy! You're doing GREAT! And Wes, too! (hee,hee)

D said...

Yea! Jonathan still sits on the little potty most of the time - unless he is outside - and there isn't much aiming necessary.

But if it makes you feel any better we were sanitizing last night. He did #2 on the little potty but was sitting a little too far back. So there was a bunch that didn't quite make it into the bucket part! Blech!!!!

Just Be us said...

LOL! Oh the joys of potty training!

Danielle said...

*sigh*

Justin was going to be the first potty-trained. Now he'll be the last. I'm not even going to try until at least January. Can I ship him down to you to do it for me?

CONGRATS to Wes though!! And good luck to you. :)