Lance is taking Life Skills (aka Home Ec) at the Junior High. So, the other day he brings home this Orange Julius recipe and makes some for everyone. Yummy! We just had to share this recipe with our family and friends. (We had the drink again this morning for breakfast:). We think it tastes just like the original drink, too.

Orange Julius
1/3 cup frozen orange juice concentrate
1/2 cup milk
1/2 cup water
1/4 cup sugar
1/2 teaspoon vanilla
1 cup ice or as much as you want
**we like to add one banana and a few strawberries to this.**
**Then, my blender actually holds double this recipe - and you will need it, if you have a big family:).
2 comments:
Yum!! I love orange juliuses (not sure how you make that plural...).
Anyway, I have to remember to buy orange juice concentrate the next time I go to the store. They remind me of my favorite treat - 50/50 bars (which BTW, I did buy the last time I went to the store :)
Thanks for sharing the recipe we are a huge orange julius fan too and the closest one to us got shut down a few months ago!!! UGH!! Anyways we have a really good recipe but I am for sure going to try this one too!
Post a Comment