Sunday, October 26, 2008

LOST


Please call if you find any of Zane's right foot sandals.
Zane is well known in our household for losing shoes. He often ends up wearing mismatched flip flops throughout the summer because he can't find a matching set. But, now he can't even do that. What are the odds of losing all left sandals? Even after we bought a specially designated shoe basket for him, nothing changed. Oh well. And, yes, I will still go out & buy him a couple more pairs of flip flops because here in sunny Arizona we are STILL wearing flip flops with our shorts at the end of October. LOVE IT!

5 comments:

Just Be us said...

I LOVE it! I am so glad we're not the only ones!

Danielle said...

I'd suspect Cash if I were you.

Laura said...

That is just too funny!!

D said...

Too funny!

Hermana McKenna Pitts said...

I bet we have 4 right ones, but they'd be girly colors. I swear every time I turn around Jordan can only find one flip flop.