
... he can sleep in till 11:40 in the morning! In his defense, he had a week long boy scout camp and then Lake Powell back to back. I am sure he was short on sleep, but I thought it was pretty funny that he slept soooo late. I had to keep checking on him to make sure he was still alive. In fact, he might have even slept longer. At my 11:40 check, I thought I saw him stirring so I started talking to him, but he ended up being still kind-of asleep. So, I might have been the one to have woken him up. When I told him how late it was, he seriously would not even believe me that it was 11:40am. "Nu- uh" (said in that teenage tone of voice:)...."No, it's not".... I had to SHOW him his clock!
2 comments:
That's really funny. And I'm a bit jealous. Now 7:30 is considered "sleeping in."
And so it begins... :)
Good luck Catherine!
Post a Comment