Sunday, June 22, 2008

Happy 16th Anniversary!


Friday was our 16th anniversary! Since we were out as a family with our friends that night, we celebrated Saturday night instead. We went out to McGrath's Fish House and had king crab legs! Yum.
Here are 16 reasons why I love Todd (one for each of the 16 years).
16. The silliest/worldliest reason- he bought me my horse:) (I guess I should say the diamond, but that's just not me....although, don't get me wrong. I love my ring for what it stands for...he's mine and I'm his!)
15. Makes the best biscuits n gravy almost every Sunday morning for our family
14. He lets me beat him at games....sometimes...well, most of the time at "sets" :) but that's the only game I have a higher chance at winning.
13. He so fun to hang out with....just good company....always ready to go out and play.
12. He's a hard worker - does a great job supporting our family
11. He calls me from work to share good/bad news - makes me think he cares about my opinion
10. He still likes to hold my hands after 16 years of marriage and even more of dating.
9. He takes me out for date nights and trips together....just he and I
8. He looks HOT in a suit
7. He looks even HOTTER in his cycle riding gear
6. Which leads me to....I love him for his shoulders and arms....that I love to be wrapped up in
5. And, his eyes that tell me how much they love me when he looks at me
4. If I have a "honey-do" list, it's done that week. (thanks, Todd)
3. He's a good man with a good heart
2. He gave me four children that I love so dearly and that he fathers so well.
1. He still makes my hear flutter....just like he did for the first time when I saw him in the old church parking lot....wearing that yellow polo and plaid shorts with all the guys playing around with the go-cart...yea, he was cute! Hard to believe that was about 24 years ago!
I look forward to many more years with my man! I love you Todd!

2 comments:

Danielle said...

Happy Anniversary! I love the picture. And I can't believe you remember what he was wearing the first time you saw him-- that's too funny!

AliceK[i]ND said...

OK was that WAY sappy, but I loved it. :) Happy Anniversary! I miss seeing you and talking to you more often. And I miss Primary!!!!