Saturday, June 21, 2008

Who's the Better Jumper?

You decide..... Cash or Pepper??

Sierra went out Friday morning to jump Pepper. Of course, Cash followed. Next thing she new, he was following along behind her and jumping! Quite a dog!

(Yes, we are trying to only write the positive. We won't focus on the 20+ sprinklers he chewed up while we were at Lake Powell or how he escaped this weekend or how incessantly he barks when he wants inside or how he likes to greet our friends that come over with a lick(gag). Ummm....maybe I shouldn't have written that last one. No one will be accepting our invitations to come over anymore:(. Sierra says that I am making it sound like we have a horrible dog. We don't. We love him. He's part of our family. One has to take the bad with the good....even with each other, right?!)

1 comment:

Danielle said...

Hmm... I'm going to have to say it was a tie.