Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Gotta Love Irrigation

The kids LOVE irrigation. Lance and his friend, Brock, had some fun today skimboarding in our irrigation. No normal kid can resist the temptation of playing in stagnant, dirty water right?!
Well, I have to admit, it looked like fun.

Of course, there is a downside to irrigation. Wes can sneak outside and get into it before I even notice he's gone. Yea, somedays he can do it multiple times. Today, I got him all washed up after he played with the big boys and brought him inside to play his computer. I started watching TV and then realized he was gone. Whew...only playing catch with Cash in the backyard. So, I bring him in again and go back to my TV show (I know...what a good mom I am). Next thing I know, he's out in the back lot running around, giggling, chasing Cash in the irrigation. They were having a blast. It was cute. They were filthy. Time for baths AGAIN! (sorry, didn't get a pic of that one....just imagine....filthy boy....filthy dog)

I'm sure there will be a next time. I'll get a picture then.

3 comments:

Danielle said...

I always wished we had irrigation. It looked like so much fun. :)

D said...

How fun!

Kathleen said...

I loved reading your recent blogs. Such fun stuff! You are an amazing photographer!