Monday, June 30, 2008

High School Musical On Tour


Thursday night, we had a fun mother-daughter night with some of our friends. Sonya and her daughters, Kynlee and Alli, and Claire, and her daughter Mia, and Sierra and I went out for some girl time. We went out to dinner at Charleston's first. It was yummy....I had my fav...Walt's Champange Salad and Sierra ordered chicken strips but switched meals with Kynlee and ate a steak instead (Sierra must be her daddy's girl). We ran into my parents and Sean and Mary there. What a fun coincidence. After dinner, we went to see High School Musical on Tour at Grady Gammage at ASU. It was a lot of fun. It's great to have such good friends. And, it's even better to have such a beautiful daughter. We had a wonderful time!
Kynlee is one of Sierra's best friends. They have known each other since they were born...because Sonya and I have been best friends since we met a month after getting married...16 years (we both moved into the same apartments as newleyweds). Yea, Sonya has put up with me for a very long time. And, Claire has to -- for almost as long....eleven years. Both Sierra and I are blessed with great friends.

1 comment:

Danielle said...

Looks like you guys had a lot of fun!!