Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Seeing Spots Again

So, here I am again. No, I didn't forget about my blog. I just putting it off and now I am almost a whole year behind. But, I am catching up this week. My little boys are sick, so I am hanging out on the computer all day while they watch TV:). I look back at my blog and I know I have to catch up. It's the only regular journal I have kept since I have been married. And, although it's the more positive and public kind of things, it's better than nothing. I'll have to have a different journal for the personal and sometimes, more pessimistic stuff:)....someday. well, for the personal. I like to forget the negative things ever happened. hee hee

So, here we are again. The April 2010 AZ POA show. It was a Pony Rama show so there were two judges...double the points to earn. Her highlights included a 1st out of 8 in all these classes: showmanship, open western pleasure, western pleasure 9-12, western horsemanship 9-12, and trail. English wasn't so good today...2nds, 4ths, a 6th etc. In games, she came back with four 1st places and 2 seconds. Way to go Sierra! She continues to work hard. I am proud of her!




No comments: