One can't help but love a day where she is spoiled and appreciated:). Yep. this was Mother's Day 2010. Not only did my kids spoil me with gifts and cards, but I told them I wanted pictures of me with them for Mother's Day...gotta milk it when I can!





This lovely flower arrangement has the funniest story behind it. Todd was taking the kids shopping the night before. Sierra was in the middle of doing something so she chose not to go. Lance bought me a bouquet. When he came home, he realized there was an opportunity before him to make some money. So, he went out and picked some flowers on off the bushes, put them in my salad dressing container, added water and a lemon slice for decor!!! Who knew Lance had a talent for flower arranging. Then, he showed Sierra the one he bought and the one he made and offered to sell her one for $5. She bought the homemade one and gave it to me:). I didn't even catch that it was homemade until he starting laughing. Lance....an entrepreneur in the making. Silly boy.


At church the boys decorated oven mitts for me. Love them!


Then, Lance being Lance, thought he could get out my picture requirement for Mother's Day...so we pinned him down. Later, I got a real shot....kind of ...if you can count that cheesy smile.

I sure love my kids. I am so blessed to be a mother. I know that Heavenly Father sent these spirits to me for a reason. I am so lucky. I can learn so much from them as they are patient with me for my sooooo many imperfections as a mother. I feel like I am always messing things up and wanting a "redo." Someday, I'll get it down...probably about the time I'm a grandma and all my kids are out of the house. But, maybe that's only because no one will be home for me to referee arguments for:):). I love my kids. (and my wonderful hubby). Happy Mother's Day to me!
No comments:
Post a Comment