Thursday, November 12, 2009

Taking Pictures

A mom has got to be careful taking pictures of her kids. For example, my older two are just plain burnt out on it. Sierra, luckily, can still be coaxed into it. Lance wants nothing to do with it. It's a shame too cause he's such a nice looking kid:). Zane and Wes are still pretty good with it. They also like to be the photographer too....maybe that is why they are willing to be subjects more often then. Wes walked by when I was done downloading pics. He was upset about something so I tried to distract him by getting him to pose for me. Didn't work. Such sad eyes.
But, then he lightened up....he wanted to take pics of me. Hmmm. I am a photographer myself cause I prefer to be behind the camera:). I said - how about we do it together? He loved it and he was suddenly in a much better mood.

1 comment:

Grandma Beanie said...

Is that beautiiful young woman really that little baby that I loved so much?