Sunday, November 15, 2009

Veteran's Day Fun

Last Wednesday, the kids had off of school for Veteran's Day. Todd and I debated what to do...whether or not he had to work, etc etc. We ended up splitting up. I took Sierra off on a Mother-Daughter ride with two other Mother-Daughter(s) sets from the POA barn/school. Todd took the three boys out to the quad/motorcycle track. He was supposed to take my other camera for pics of the boys, but he very "conveniently" forgot. Well, at least I got my pics for the day:).
l to r: Haley, Marlie, Catherine, Hannah, Sierra, Deseree, and Nylene - headed out for fun at Upper Bulldog. We had a great ride - just all of us girls.
We could've had a little bit cooler weather, but we still had a good ride.
When we got down to the big wash, we had some fun loping around. It was cute to watch the girls having so much fun...well, and even the moms had some fun loping around.
After the ride, we just had to stop at QT to get something to cool us down. Sierra opted for a very yummy chocolate shake (we are very familiar with those ever since the QT was built right around the corner from our house:).
I think the girls enjoyed their treats almost as much as their ride. It was a fun mother - daughter day. We can't wait to do it again!


No comments: