Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Sculptor in the Making

I love my special time with Weston. I have always enjoyed taking mom n tot classes with my kids. This class is no exception. The same wonderful teacher, that taught Lance and I, is still teaching the Mom n Tot Clay Class at the Mesa Arts Center.
Weston has some much fun sculpting and painting various projects. He doesn't get tired of working on his art. Zane was much the same way...and he still enjoys art.

Weston insited that he take a picture too (if I got to take some of him), so I posed with some of our clay cut-outs. I think Wes did pretty good at keeping me in the frame:). Maybe there's a little focusing issue here, but the out 0f focus technique softens wrinkles very well. What do you think?
A proud boy showing off some finished work - plates with animals on them (and the animals were made by tracing his hand in various positions on the clay).
WAY to GO WESTON!

1 comment:

Just Be us said...

Oh how CUTE! And you are such a beautiful mommy--skinny, too! So have I ever told you how much Lance, Zane & Wes look like you? I think Sierra looks alot like her daddy, but those boys sure look like their mommy!