Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Our Little Rabbit


Following in his sister's footsteps, Weston has become quite the salad lover. Sierra used to LOVE salads as a little toddler (she loved to come eat out of bowls). Well, she still does enjoy a good salad, but it has to be a basic one....nothing too fancy:). Lately, Todd and I have been enjoying salads with feta cheese and other misc. ingredients, topped with balsamic dressing. Well, Wes has decided that he wants to join in on the fun. I guess he sees us eating them all the time, so he wants in on the action. He'll let you know that this is his FaVORITE salad - with cheese:). YUM. I might just have to go make me one now!

1 comment:

Just Be us said...

I love that you posted this, because it really is unique for a preschool aged child to eat a salad like that. Way to be a good example Sierra, mom & dad! That's awesome!

Oh and the salad you described is Dave's favorite to a "T". He always has Balsamic dressing, too!