Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Crazy Color Creatures

Wes is going to the same preschool that Zane went to. Way back then, this was Zane's favorite book from preschool. Now it is Wes' fav. I love it. It is a song all about the colors - to the tune of Skip To My Lou. I loved it when Zane sang the song. He somehow misprounced words in that special toddler way that made it sooooo adorable. Good memories of that! Now, I love listening to Wes sing the song as he "reads" the book. Weston has carried this book EVERYWHERE. (Notice the WORN look of the book:). He took it to my sisters and taught her two year old the song one day when she babysat him. When he talks about what color something is, he always calls it by the name in the book - Mello Yellow, Sue Blue, Jean Green, Jack Black, etc. I love it!!!
He loves it so much that he even fell asleep one day reading it. Now, that's a good book! Definitely a recommended book for your reading list! (if you have a toddler:)

1 comment:

Just Be us said...

Oh my heck, how cute! These pics are adorable. I love these posts. The posts about life's simple pleasures. How precious.