Miss Ranelle was Zane's preschool teacher a few years ago. She's got the magic touch. She is truly a natural with little ones. I should have known it would be okay. When the big day came....the first day of preschool, I drove the carpool since I didn't think Wes would go in very easily. Long story, short....he walked right in not even looking back at me. That's the magic touch of Miss Ranelle. He loves preschool. He loves having snacks at preschool:). And, he loves to see Cade, too:)
Thursday, September 3, 2009
Color Outside The Lines
...that's the name of Miss Ranelle's preschool that Weston started last week. I was so worried about how he would do. Remember how we'd take a Mom n tot class and he'd love it...and love the teacher. But, when I tried the same class with the same teacher but kids only, Wes didn't like it. He's a mommy's boy. Luckily, Wes took some swim lessons with Miss Ranelle's boys at the end of the summer in our backyard pool. The boys would all play together at our house or theirs after swimming lessons also. So, Wes got to know Cade, Keegan, and Miss Ranelle some in advance.
Miss Ranelle was Zane's preschool teacher a few years ago. She's got the magic touch. She is truly a natural with little ones. I should have known it would be okay. When the big day came....the first day of preschool, I drove the carpool since I didn't think Wes would go in very easily. Long story, short....he walked right in not even looking back at me. That's the magic touch of Miss Ranelle. He loves preschool. He loves having snacks at preschool:). And, he loves to see Cade, too:)
Getting ready to go for the first time! ...he was hesitant that morning saying that he didn't want to go. But, it all changed when we got there and were met by Miss Ranelle at the door.
The catch was that he'd only let me take his "first day of preshool" picture if he could take mine in return.
He did have it pointed to low at first (you're welcome - I knew you didn't want a tummy roll shot) so I had to remind him to make sure that he saw my face in the screen. Wha-la. I think he did pretty good considering the subject:). Don't ask me about my hair either. And, no I don't look that old in person. :)
Miss Ranelle was Zane's preschool teacher a few years ago. She's got the magic touch. She is truly a natural with little ones. I should have known it would be okay. When the big day came....the first day of preschool, I drove the carpool since I didn't think Wes would go in very easily. Long story, short....he walked right in not even looking back at me. That's the magic touch of Miss Ranelle. He loves preschool. He loves having snacks at preschool:). And, he loves to see Cade, too:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
I can't believe how big he looks. Our little boys are growing up :)
And maybe I just can't trust my kids with my camera (though if you do, I certainly should :). But I think that is darn good for a barely 4 year old (his birthday was Tuesday, right?)!
oh, this was with my cheap, little point and shoot, not my SLR. I wouldn't hand that one over to Wes no matter how much I love him:)
Whatever, Cath! You look skinny, beautiful and NOT OLD! And Wes' pic taking skills are impressive!!!
And now about the preschool post: OMGosh!!! I didn't realize he was old enough to go to PRESCHOOL!!! He is SO DARN CUUUUUTE!!! Love the pics! And I'm so glad he's happy and secure! I've got a momma's boy in Corbin, too. He's sure struggled leaving me "ALL DAY, EVERY DAY" since starting the first grade. He IS doing better, though.
Our babies are growing up! Weird. Weren't we JUST in high school?
Oh and I LOVE the name of that preschool! Very non-intimidating!
Post a Comment