The next clue stated "If you want to get your present you might have to me a little sugar (witha little cinnamon in it). So, I went back inside to the bowl of cinnamon and sugar. The next card said "Some people refer to diamonds as ICE (which I can guarantee you have nothing to do with your birthday)" Hmmm. Why not? No diamond stud earrings? I went to check the ice bucket in the freezer and found the next clue. I read, " If you were a dirty guest at our home, there is a very good chance you would run into your present very soon!" hmmmm. All the while Todd was teasing me about finding a Toyota Sequioa cause he really wants me to get a new car, but I say that I'm waiting.
So, out in the guest house's shower, I find a brand new Mac computer...perfect for editing photographs on. WooHoo. He spoils me. Thanks Todd. I love you. Thanks for reminding me how fun those high school days were too. Although, I still think he should take me out dancing, don't you?! Now, I just gotta figure out how to work on a Mac again. It's been 10 years since I was a teacher!

Happy Birthday to me! I have a great life....a man that loves me....four children that bring me great happiness....most of the time:)....and many family and friends that give me love and support. (Don't ya like our sunburned faces....snow skiing with the youth in our ward. And, I still love to ski with him...just as much as I did twenty years ago!)



4 comments:
Ahh, that is sweet Catherine! Glad you had a good birthday. Thanks for taking the pictures, again. I can't wait to see them. And I think we should still do lunch for you too, since we didn't get to buy your dinner.
Aw! Happy Birthday! You are one lucky lady. And we're lucky to call you "ours."
That is the cutest Birthday present, I can't believe he planned the whole scavenger hunt those were cute clues. I haven't ever seen pictures of you guys when you were high school, that is so neat! Happy Birthday Catherine!
Whoa! That's awesome. Happy Birthday!
Post a Comment