Oh, and we can't forget the Chocolate Bunny that Grandma and Grandpa give the grandchildren every year. Wes devoured his!
All that candy was eaten in a quick two days!
Sierra's loot.
Lance tricked Sierra into climbing a tree to find her chocolate bunny (the bunnies have names on them). But, of course, it wasn't hers up there. Sneaky Lance (he was the one that hid them so he knew what he was doing).
That's okay cause Uncle Sean got him back. Remember the Uncle that got Zane to lick the freezing cold stair railing in Williams? Well, he pointed out a huge egg for Lance up in the tree. So, Lance went climbing. Imagine Lance's surprise when he got the egg and opened it up to find DOG POO inside!!! I guess Sean is Lance's version of a big brother. I think Lance needs a little of that:).



1 comment:
I guess I need to have more sleepovers at my house. That seems to be when you get so many of your postings done. :) I love how Lance seems to be "missing" from most of the pictures. I fear McKenna is hitting that stage too.
Post a Comment