Saturday, March 14, 2009

She's Growing Up on Us!

Do you notice anything different about our sweet Sierra Dawn?

How about now? Look closely.

Okay, we'll make it more obvious and show you both ears at once. Now, do you see? Yes, at the ripe ol' age of 12, Sierra is old enough to finally get her ears pierced. It was a surprise to her. She had asked about it in the past and I would just say that she wasn't old enough. So, when we came up to the store to get it done, I was shocked to find her saying that she didn't want to. I guess she had talked to a friend or two about how painful it was. I couldn't believe it. I reassured her that it was no big deal, but that she didn't have to do it if she didn't want to. So then, of course, she wanted it done. And, she didn't even flinch.



1 comment:

Danielle said...

Aach! She is all grown up now. Is she the first granddaughter to get her ears pierced?