Saturday, March 14, 2009

Houston Spring Carnival

Last Saturday was our elementary school's carnival. We had a great time together. I was in charge of all the games, so I had been preparing for it for about a week and a half before. I headed down that day at 7:30 am to set up. The carnival was 11-3 and so by the time I cleaned up, I was home around 4:00. It was a long day for me. But, it was all worth it because the kids loved it and the school earned a few bucks:). Here's Wes at the Frog Toss.

Here's Wes showing you one of his prizes....I can't tell what it is though. He's got quite the cheesy expression though.

Zane and Weston after bouncing in one of the inflatables.

Sierra and Wes going for a train ride.




Here they go down the big inflatable slide.





And, no carnival would be complete without a snow cone (and cotton candy for that matter....which they also had:).



Zane on his train ride.



My three cute kids with their snow cones (cause we missed Zane in the first shot when he was on the train).



Zane trying out the Ping Pong Toss.


And, lastly, the three of them trying the Tic Tac Roll. Lance did make an appearance at the carnival but he hung out with his friends....far, far away from my camera. I don't think that was a coincedence.

Here's a couple of movie clips from our fun at the carnival. The top one is Weston going down the slide. The bottom one is Sierra and Wes racing through the inflatable obstacle course.

No comments: