
The photographer and horse lover in me had some fun trying to take pictures of the horses as they loped around. I decided that that was very hard to do...to catch the feet in the right position as they ran.
We were able to go out and ride everyday. It was beautiful scenery and nice, cool weather. I really wanted to stay up there longer. We had some fun racing on the horses, loping through the trees, and climbing up the hills. The horses got a good workout!And, I read the book, The Host by Stephanie Meyer, on our trip. Well, I had to come home Sunday night and finish it...at 12:15am. What a great book.



3 comments:
I love the photo's of the horses, Catherine. They look beautiful in action. I also love the photo's of the kids all dirty. They look beautiful in action too. :)
You did a good job with the horse pictures.
Here is a link to pioneer woman's horse pics pages - thought you might like it and get inspired. http://thepioneerwoman.com/category/animals/horses
Michelle talks about her cooking page a lot.
Great shots of the horses running!!! BTW, what version of photoshop do you use - or do you use something else?
Post a Comment