
We were enjoying some free time... just hanging out in the backlot. Even though the grass is no longer green, the horses still wanted to come out front and chew it done. The whole family just hung out. Wes said "hi" to Billy, our neighbor's adorable goat that thinks he a dog.

Sierra, of course, couldn't resist sitting on a horse even if they are just out grazing.

The boys decided to play around on Lance's mini bike ...and give the horses a good lesson in desensitization to engine noises and fast moving vehicles:). Luckily, they are all used to that stuff by now.

Lance gave Weston some fun rides around the lot.

Then, Sierra's pony must've been calling her name...even though I didn't hear it. 'Cause she just couldn't let him graze and enjoy himself:).

I'm not sure...but I think those pinned ears are telling her that he would rather graze.

But, he does his job anyways...and give her a few moments of fun. (yes, she is riding him bareback and bridleless). It was a nice afternoon just hanging out with my family.
1 comment:
Sierra is pretty darn impressive.
Post a Comment