
Dad has his specialty dishes that the kids always beg for him to make. (yes, I try not to take it to personally that they don't seem to do the same to me:) For example....Dad's biscuits n gravy are practically a Sunday tradition. Dad's Top Ramen with eggs is often requested. Dad's caramel is another one. On this particular day, I think it was Sierra that brought it up. Dad was happy to oblige. We happen to have a fruit tray in the fridge. It was brought up mainly for the apples. Everyone knows that caramel goes with apples. But, does everyone know that pickles do too? Yea, Todd actually tried to sell us on that one. In fact, he ate a few pieces until I finally tried one...and gagged.

Here, we caught Weston double dipping in the pan. (No, we don't usually let that happen...for those of you who are worried about eating at our house now).

Wow. Imagine our delight when we found some m&ms to add to our caramel apples. YUM!!!! Thanks Chef Dad for indulging us.
No comments:
Post a Comment